Search

Search
.

History of the box mangle

1854 – 1855 built by Wilhelm Bretthauer and his assistant Karl Reinhardt

  • 1854 – 1855 built by Wilhelm Bretthauer and his assistant Karl Reinhardt
  • Propulsion: Capstan, originally pulled by ox, later by horse
  • 1930 Capstan was exchanged for an electric motor
  • since 1963 Betrieb im Nebenerwerb
  • 1983 Suspension of the mangle
  • 3.6.1996 Admission in the registry of monuments of Wunstorf
  • 8.9.1996 First participation in the open monuments day
  • 1996 - 1999 Renovation of the roof, the fundament, the timber frame, the ceiling and propulsion technology
  • 26.8.1999 Visit of the prime minister of lower saxony
  • 14.10.1999 Awarded for preservation of monuments by the "niedersächsische Sparkassenstiftung"

This article 10788 times visited.



.